Several theatres have improved the auditory and visual clarity and enhanced the seating experience. The seating arrangements have moved from unpleasant assembly chairs to loungers and squeezing chairs. As a matter of fact, cinema seating has advanced considerably. Thanks to the recent seating additions, cinemas are a place to enjoy films and provide better comfort. In the present scenario, multiplexes have adapted to a new seating method, allowing recliners to be all the rage. Choosing the best seats for your audience is not a daunting task anymore. All you have to do is consider the following factors.
- Customisation: Customisation is essential to consider before choosing the perfect cinema seats. Since all recliners are designed similarly, getting a different and appealing one is ideal. After all, monotonous-looking seats might not be attractive to the audience. So, you must ensure that the manufacturers or the online stores comprise customisable swivel tables, number tags, etc. You can consider changing the decor of your cinema theatre by making it look fancy. And for a fancy theatre, you will undoubtedly require fancy seats.
- Ergonomics: The perfect recliner will support and fit everyone regardless of weight, height and proportions. It must not only provide comfort but also alleviate stress and relieve fatigue. You can try testing them out to check the support the seats provide. Although the seats must be fancy, they must offer proper head and leg support and lower lumbar support. You must shop for premium-quality seats that allow you to relax easily. Moreover, seating with a luxury motor system can provide you with more than one reclining option.
- Servicing and warranty: You will need to choose a reliable supplier or manufacturer to provide you with servicing and warranty options. For instance, some large manufacturers don’t offer post-sales services, unlike a few small manufacturers. Hence, it is critical to choose a supplier or manufacturer that will be available for the buying process and beyond. In addition, you must check the various warranty options available with your purchase. But make sure you don’t overlook customer service. After all, you wouldn’t want your customer to have a bad experience in your theatre because of a damaged or broken recliner.
- Fabric: Recliners come in a wide range of fabrics, from velvet to chenille. Fabric recliners are popular because they provide the ultimate comfort the audience requires. Materials such as cotton, chenille and velvet allow you to relax and breathe well. You can also look for leather recliners that are easy to clean and give a sleek and smooth appearance, making the seat look expensive. But one downside of purchasing leather seating is that they are prone to scratches and will make you contemplate this option.
- Features, durability and long life: You must ensure to check different features before buying cinema seating. Some standard features include a tray table, a neck and head pillow and a built-in glass or cup holder. You can look for more features that impress your audience, like the LED flex light, tablet or phone holder and a wireless USB charger. Moreover, you must ensure that the backrest cushion, swivel table, etc., are durable and long-lasting. After all, you will be paying a considerable sum to buy them.
While you shop for cinema seating, make sure you have a clear goal in mind as to what you want for your customers or what you expect will satisfy them. So, you can read the factors mentioned above and get the perfect recliners.